August 2006 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Suggestions on how to get this board moving....

Re: Suggestions on how to get this board moving....

• LOL i always check on this board to see if anything's going on...and there's never any activity. 

• I'm the same way I come in about once a day to see if anyone is chatting and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    umm lets see something exciting.... I live in DC and the Cherry Blossom Festival should start the last week in March!!!
  • hmm i'm in jersey... nothing too exciting going on. We have the cherry blossom festival that takes place in branch brook park in Newark/Belleville.  lol

• There's never activity, you are right. I think we need to start posting just to get things moving. Hopefully that will get other nesties encouraged! ha..

• NJ?! Cool Im a few minutes from the WG bridge...
  • I grew up in Cliffside Park, which is right near Fort Lee and the GWB. My parents are still there but I've since moved. DH and I moved to the mid point between both our parents, so we're up in Pompton Lakes now. 
  • Sweet! I like NJ. How nice that you guys live far yet close enough to your family. It's nice and convinient to live near family...good for you.

My h is such a NY guy..he wouldn't move outside of NY not even NJ which is mins away from where we live now. It's crazy. He grew up in Westchester County so we may end up moving there eventually when we are ready to buy a house...and its too bad cause you get more house for you money in NJ.