Money Matters
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Where can I buy lollipop sticks?

Heading out in a bit and need these for cookies I'm making but I had never previously heard of them.  What are the chances they will be in the supermarket?  Should I head to Michael's or brave Walmart instead?
TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

Re: Where can I buy lollipop sticks?

• Both will have them in the candy making section. In Walmart, that is in the craft section.
  • The craft store will definately have them, not sure I've seen them at the supermarket or walmart...
    Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Target has them in the aisles with all the Christmas stuff.

• Ok awesome, I'd rather go to Michael's than Walmart right now.  Thanks.
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• I just got a 50-pack at Walmart yesterday for $3.  They have them at any craft store, too.

ETA:  They were in the craft/wedding section.

• My walmart doesn't have them.  But the hardware store does Confused Weird place I live in.  I'd try Michaels.
    imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks