Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Is the Nook at B&N yet? Anyone seen it?

I can't remember what date B&N is going to have demo Nooks in- anyone know?  I was there last week and they just had weird fake ones.

Anyone seen it and have any thoughts on it?  Anyone with a Kindle seen it and have thoughts on how it compares?

Re: Is the Nook at B&N yet? Anyone seen it?

• I think today was the day
  • My store was going to have it on Dec 7. I'd call your store and ask
  • I went yesterday as they were supposed to have them and alas they told me they are hoping for December 7th but because they are such a "hot item" there are no guarantees.

I refuse to spend that much money on something I cannot see or play with first! I think B&N really dropped the ball on this one. 

• I pre-ordered one on 10/29, shortly after the announcement.  Mine still hasn't shipped and I got an email from BN with $10 online gift cert saying it should ship soon and I will receive it by 12/14.  The $10 helps, but I am disappointed that it didn't ship yesterday as promised.