Military Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Today is my birthday

I turned 25 today! Dh isn't home but he will be very soon. I can not wait for his return. We are supposed to celebrate homecoming and my birthday when he gets back.

I wish my mom was around for today. But I know she's in a better place. My brother has done nothing but criticise me recently and my dad and dh both have not called me today. Though I did receive an email from DH this morning that said "Happy 25th Birthday". 

Z and I ordered a pizza tonight. My car has been out of commission for a few weeks. Luckily I have a friend around here who can help me get around when I need to. My car should be fixed by tomorrow. *fingers crossed*

Re: Today is my birthday