Health & Fitness
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I think I'm going to start NROL4W at lunch.

I need a kick in the butt to get working out seriously again.

I got "The New Rules of Lifting For Women" from the library on Saturday, and I think I'm just going to dive right in. I'm not going to formally attempt the eating plan, so I know my results may not be as good as they could be, but I really don't want to eat that much protein powder and I really don't want to be too strict during December.

I am excited to have a plan for my workouts and get moving.

Re: I think I'm going to start NROL4W at lunch.

• I wish my library had this! And, I wish my lunch was long enough to do a workout. Good Luck!
  • I didn't follow the nutrition part towards the end since I think the recs may have been too high caloric wise for fat loss (for me).It was probably more that I wasn't tracking as diligently and was underestimating my food in general, not so much the guidelines in the book.

I have a feeling you are going to love the workouts.  

my blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Boy/girl twins born at 37w1d and 37w2d

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I'm planning to start this program this week, too!  We should touch base every now and again to check in.  Good luck!
  • I love this book. I asked for (and got) a copy for my birthday after continually renewing my library copy. :) I dove in again after my marathon and am just now finishing the first level. I can already tell how much stronger I've gotten and all of my clothes are looser. I don't follow the eating plan at all but I do watch what I eat.

GL!

• I thought about starting this soon too.  I got a copy from the library last month and love it.  I think in january i am going to start because i dont have access to the gym from december 25th - january 10th because i am not working. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • hey!  I'm starting tomorrow.  I was supposed to start this morning but I left my sheets and book at home this morning so I just did my regular legs workout.

I'm not going to change my eating habits just yet but I'll reevaluate after the first of the year.

Good Luck!

• Workout one complete!

I have so many excuses for why I can't ever start (my work gym doesn't have barbells OR a lat pulldown machine, I'm about to be gone for most of 2 weeks travelling for work, Christmas is busy and we'll travel for that, I'm giving blood tomorrow). I decided to just start, and let what comes come. I'll do my very best to do 3 workouts a week (plus my normal yoga class and weekly swim), but if I can only do 2, I'll do 2. And if I can really only do 1, I'll do one. 

Excuses only win if I'm so scared of them I stop trying.

• I never followed the eating plan and am on Stage 7 right now--never felt or looked better!

Enjoy :-) it took three months of two/three times a week for my husband to notice, but bikini season was actually FUN this summer!  Amazing what it can do for you! GL!

• Excuses are tools of the incompetent
    which create monuments
    of nothingness
    those who specialize in them
    are seldom
    good in anything....

Good For you!  I'll be joining you. 

• GL to everyone starting! I have learned so much and really enjoy it. I am on my second round now, starting Stage 5 today.