International Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Anyone have a Flip camera? or an iTouch?

Or maybe an iTouch - do those do video? The website was confusing on that point... I"m thinking of maybe putting one on my wish list this year. There's nothing else on there so one big gift seems ok to me.... but I can't really see what the benefits of the Mino vs. Ultra are - both come in HD, but only one has battery capability, maybe it is that?

And does the iTouch even record video? It says "video capability" but is that to to watch/play or to take? I know the new Nano does. An iTouch might be nice since we don't have an iPod... kill two birds with one stone sort of thing. 

Re: Anyone have a Flip camera? or an iTouch?

• I have the itouch and it doesn't take video, at least mine doesn't but there is a newer version out than mine. It can play video though. My dad has the flip and loves it!
    DS 02.10.2008 * DD 04.05.2011

[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/jhzsar.jpg[/IMG]
  • hmmm yeah I was guessing it doesn't take video. I think I'll wait and we'll just upgrade our phones in a couple of years. We have a portable dvd player so its not like we need the video thing for Bruce when we travel. I think I'm going to ask for either the Flip or the new int'l Kindle.
  • We have the old and new Flip. It's so handy! The camera is good for a hand held camera and the sound is very clear. I'd ask for the int'l Kindle though. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic