Family Matters
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Totally called the DD

2»

Re: Totally called the DD

• (I will say what Kuus describes exists...

the one described here wasn't one of those.  It was a "nuh-uh, you so don't GET me".  "nuh-hu."  "nuh-uh"

Of course, sometimes the braying of "but...don't you GET this?" the 47th time IS the only sort of stubbornness sharp enough to penetrate an idiot's skull.)

• GBCK - i'm not suggeting you change your approach.  i would welcome it, but i wasn't saying you should or should not.  no one is trying to micromanage you, weirdo.  get a grip.

• image boobytrap:

GBCK - i'm not suggeting you change your approach.  i would welcome it, but i wasn't saying you should or should not.  no one is trying to micromanage you, weirdo.  get a grip.

Okay, I'll remember that saying "you guys are doing this all wrong" doesn't mean you're micromanaging or trying to change approaches. Confused

Although I AM thoroughly amused by the hypocrisy of  saying " so, yes, we can lay into them and give them what for, or you know, you can contriubute a little more positively." in the same post where you use "redards", "weird" and "get a grip"

Yep,  image

• "you guys are doing it all wrong"

those are your words, not mine.

are you going to keep embarassing yourself here?  lol. 

• image boobytrap:

"you guys are doing it all wrong"

those are your words, not mine.

are you going to keep embarassing yourself here?  lol. 

Oh, let me quote instead of paraphrasing... ", you can contriubute a little more positively.

i'm all for raking people through the coals for sport, but don't you get tired of tooting how right you are?  all the time?"

Yeah, my paraphrasing is SO off.  

• I just went through this entire thread and yep... my brain has exploded.

Huh?Huh?  Huh?Huh?  Huh?Huh?