Grand Rapids Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Letsgetthisdayoverwith Randoms

2»

Re: Letsgetthisdayoverwith Randoms

• Good Morning Girls!

It's DH's birthday today. I made french toast and bacon for him and sent him off to map out a network for a client. Told him he has to come up with some idea for dinner.

After this weekend I'm all cooked out, well for a few more days.

• image MrsJuliD:

I agree with the title of these randoms. :-)

AGREED. I'm already pooped and its only nearly 10:30 

• Does anyone know the name of the restaurant that went in where Naya used to be?  It seems like I saw something awhile back but my google searches are not yeilding results.
  • image MrsJuliD:
    Does anyone know the name of the restaurant that went in where Naya used to be?  It seems like I saw something awhile back but my google searches are not yeilding results.

Wild Fire Grill or Fire Grill.  Something like that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image MrsKerCo:

image MrsJuliD:
    Does anyone know the name of the restaurant that went in where Naya used to be?  It seems like I saw something awhile back but my google searches are not yeilding results.

Yay!  Thanks - I was able to pull up some info. :-)

• image LVila:
    Thank the Lord it's Monday. We had some houseguests this weekend. I'm going to leave it at that. They rival Suze's for the title.

Angry

• I'm very proud of what I accomplished over the weekend.  I beat Super Mario Bros for Wii!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • image adreajoy713:

I'm very proud of what I accomplished over the weekend.  I beat Super Mario Bros for Wii!

Nice work!

• image adreajoy713:

I'm very proud of what I accomplished over the weekend.  I beat Super Mario Bros for Wii!

Woot =) We played it for the first time at a friends house on Friday. I'm getting it umm... for Jared... for Christmas.

• image MrsJuliD:
    image MrsKerCo:

image MrsJuliD:

Yay!  Thanks - I was able to pull up some info. :-)

FWIW, A friend's FB status a few weeks ago was "went to Wild Fire - all I have to say is it isn't Naya."  She didn't sound too pleased with it. But of course that is just one person's opinion.

• image gvsubride05:
    FWIW, A friend's FB status a few weeks ago was "went to Wild Fire - all I have to say is it isn't Naya."  She didn't sound too pleased with it. But of course that is just one person's opinion.

Hmm.  Interesting.  I'm looking for a place slightly fancy place to grab a drink w/my girls.  I might make a separate thread for suggestions if I can't find something on my own. :-)

• image MrsJuliD:

image gvsubride05:

Hmm.  Interesting.  I'm looking for a place slightly fancy place to grab a drink w/my girls.  I might make a separate thread for suggestions if I can't find something on my own. :-)

Hey, drinks are good anywhere. Big Smile 

• What about Bar Divani downtown? Same guys that owned Naya, and they usually have fun drinks.
  • image JaredsgirlErin:
    What about Bar Divani downtown? Same guys that owned Naya, and they usually have fun drinks.

That's on the top of the list at the moment.  There's apparently a place in EGR called Cortez Wine Bar - I've never been there so I'm not sure what it's like.  It doesn't have to be a wine place, I just wanted a fun/fancy place to get a fun drink.

• image MrsJuliD:

image JaredsgirlErin:
    What about Bar Divani downtown? Same guys that owned Naya, and they usually have fun drinks.

That's on the top of the list at the moment.  There's apparently a place in EGR called Cortez Wine Bar - I've never been there so I'm not sure what it's like.  It doesn't have to be a wine place, I just wanted a fun/fancy place to get a fun drink.

$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!   My friend and I misread the menu and ended up spend $22 for two glasses of wine.  I think downtown would be more fun and social. Cortez seems like more a "Regulars" type of place.

• image gvsubride05:
    image MrsJuliD:

image JaredsgirlErin:

$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!   My friend and I misread the menu and ended up spend $22 for two glasses of wine.  I think downtown would be more fun and social. Cortez seems like more a "Regulars" type of place.

YIKES!!!! 

• Sometimes I hate doing accounts payable here at work.  It's so exhausting sometimes, especially when you're going round and round with a vendor who says we didn't pay them when I have all records saying we did.  It's annoying when they realize they screwed up the purchase order after 20 minutes of reviewing everything.  Ack. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I hope that Notre Dame hires former GVSU coach, Brian Kelly, to replace Charlie Weis.  That would be very cool.  From Grand Valley to Notre Dame in just over five years.