June 2009 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

**Mamie!**

Just following the crowd.  I'm such a sheep.

Baaaaaaaah

I'm friends with everybody in this office. We're all best friends - I love everybody here. But sometimes your best friends start coming into work late, and start having dentist appointments that aren't dentist appointments. And that's when it is nice to let them know that you can beat them up.

Re: **Mamie!**

• I love sheep. They're so cute.

Especially when they line the inside of Uggs. 

image image
    Lucy Elizabeth 10.27.12
  • image mamie329:

I love sheep. They're so cute.

Especially when they line the inside of Uggs. 

OMG, I totally just sqwaked/spit water simeltaneously. It hurt like hell, but this was the funniest thing I've heard all week.

Photobucket
  • I chuckled out loud as well!

Love these gals!?

• Blasphemy Angel! I don't like to think of cute cuddly sheep as lining my Uggs. Sheep should only be known as baah-ing on a pasture or as the ones that discuss mattresses. And that is FINAL.

I'm friends with everybody in this office. We're all best friends - I love everybody here. But sometimes your best friends start coming into work late, and start having dentist appointments that aren't dentist appointments. And that's when it is nice to let them know that you can beat them up.
  • image stjoespirit04:

Blasphemy Angel! I don't like to think of cute cuddly sheep as lining my Uggs. Sheep should only be known as baah-ing on a pasture or as the ones that discuss mattresses. And that is FINAL.

I shamlessly love those mattress sheep.

Photobucket
  • This was extra funny to me because of the thread on F&B and the heated discussion about real sheep fur vs. shearling vs. fake fur in Uggs.I am sure Mames was referring to that (I think!) I too, love the Mattress Sheep and the Pillsbury Doughboy.
  • Hehe. :)

Actually since I don't own real Uggs, I can hop on my high horse all I want. Smile  Actually I don't really care about the real vs faux shearling debate, but I do like sheep. In its many forms.

image image
    Lucy Elizabeth 10.27.12
  • Haha, before we bought our mattress, I was convinced that I was going to buy a sheep mattress because I love them.  For that reason only.  The bed could be a brick, and who would care? Not me.  Because it was endorsed by a friggen sheep.

Luckily, B ignores me and can make decisions not based on superficial aspects.  Like commercials. And baaaaa-hing. And big blue eyes that just want to cuddle with you.

Sonofabitch, I wish we got a Serta :(