Does anyone have any great recipes they want to share? I made this one for one of our GTGs and I've made it for a work party. It's very yummy if you like chocolate. TIP: Cut the brownie chunks pretty small. When they get cold they're hard to eat if they're too big. Enjoy!
Chocolate Passion Bowl
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 1 hr 20 min
Makes: 16 servings, about 2/3 cup each
3 cups cold milk
2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELLO Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding
1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP French Vanilla Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
1 baked 9-inch square brownie layer, cooled, cut into small, bite-sized cubes
1 pt. (2 cups) frozen raspberries (thawed)
1) Beat milk and dry pudding mixes in large bowl with wire whisk 2 minutes or until blended. Gently stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping.
2) Place half of the brownies in a 2 quart serving bowl; top with layers of half each of the pudding mixture, remaining whipped topping, and raspberries. Repeat all layers.
3) Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
(for brownie layer)
? cup of margarine or butter
1 package (6 oz) of semisweet chocolate chips
? cup of sugar
2/3 cup of white flour
? teaspoon of vanilla
? teaspoon of baking powder
? teaspoon of salt
? cup of semisweet chocolate chips
1) Heat the oven to 350?.
2) Grease the bottom only of a square pan, 8x8x2 inches, with shortening.
3) Heat margarine and 1 package chocolate chips on stove or in microwave until melted; remove from heat.
4) Stir in remaining ingredients except for ? cup chocolate chips with a wooden spoon until smooth.
5) Stir in chocolate chips and spread in pan with a spatula.
6) Bake until the center is set, about 30 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting.