Health & Fitness
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

To the front row in class...

Thank you for having good form and rhythm! When I can't see the teacher or I lose the beat (as I do at least once every 5 minutes) I follow you. Sorry if it's creepy. Someday I hope to make it to the front row too.... with LOTS more practice.

Re: To the front row in class...

• I am always at the front. I don't wear my glasses when I do dance classes so I go to the front so I can see. Going to the front of the class has also helped me become a sub for my Zumba class. I don't think it's creepy either.
  •  Now if I could just figure out that picture in the signature.....
  • image Joenali:
    I am always at the front. I don't wear my glasses when I do dance classes so I go to the front so I can see. Going to the front of the class has also helped me become a sub for my Zumba class. I don't think it's creepy either.

Ha. I'm farsighted, and stand in the second row because I can't see as well from the front.   I stand kind of behind my Zumba teacher, so I think I have the best 'spot'.  He teases us about having our 'spaces' and comfort zones, but he tried to teach from a different place, to mess with us, and found that it didn't feel right when he wasn't in his usual spot.lol