Health & Fitness
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

WW and Steakhouses

I'm on my 3rd week of WW and only down a few pounds so far. Better than nothing, but still a little frustrating. I was hoping to do better this next week but I have two dinners at fattening steakhouses this week - Capital Grille and Fogo de Chao. I will definitely be limiting the wine and avoiding such awesome things like calamari (ugh). I am thinking of doing the tuna at Cap Grille and loading up at the salad bar at Fogo.

Any other advice on these 2 menus? TIA!http://www.thecapitalgrille.com/menus/D3_Dinner.pdf http://www.fogodechao.com/fileadmin/site_files/Fogo_Menu_Web.pdf

Re: WW and Steakhouses

• Save up all your weekly's and blow them on one place?  

I didn't look up Capital Grille but I think it'd be awfully hard to stay within your points at Fogo de Chao.  And honestly, for the price of dinner there, I couldn't just eat at the salad bar (especially when you'd have to be careful with cheese, dressings, croutons etc).  I'd just eat what I wanted and then start over next week! LOL.  That might not be good advice though =)

• I have done steakhouse a few times while on WW, in fact next Saturday I go. I usually get the jumbo shrimp cocktail and a salad. Or the steamed crab legs, no butter.
  • Thanks ladies.  It would be a lot easier to save up all my points for Fogo if I didn't have to do Cap Grille as well, but I am going to do my best and try to work out a lot more to get enough activity points to cover everything.  

It's going to be hard though - the au gratin potatoes at CG are to die for, believe me.  As well as the kona rubbed filet with shallot butter.  

Sigh.  Now I'm sad.