BNOTB
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Speaking of Trail Mix

I am kinda shocked at how many parties I've been at lately with HORRIBLE chex mix or trail mix.  I mean HORRIBLE.  Like...no flavoring whatsoever on the chex mix (I think maybe these people didn't bake it or something?!), and the trail mix tastes like they put a bunch of salt-free ingredients in it.

Re: Speaking of Trail Mix

• EW, if it doesn't taste good, your guests will just go to the chips and dip instead.

Flavor is soooo key!

• image Mrs.AngelaA:

EW, if it doesn't taste good, your guests will just go to the chips and dip instead.

Flavor is soooo key!

I know, right?  Worst part about 2 of these parties was that they were wedding receptions, and the chex mix stuff was the ONLY snack - just that and a cash bar.  They would've been better off with bags of chips and a keg lol

• We had a gourmet chip buffet at our wedding since potato chips were invented in Saratoga Springs!  We had all sorts of fancy chips and dips!

Here is a pic of it, but it was destroyed at that point!!