BNOTB
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

M needs to chill sometimes!

So when I called him about the whole debacle earlier, what does he do?  Comes over to my desk to talk to me about it like 5 minutes later.  I was like, "dude - it's 15 minutes until lunch - can't you wait?"

Luckily, my boss was away, 'cause M is like, "Does your boss think the entire damn winter is his playland?  I want to see his vacation schedule." And the insisted I call travelocity right then and there.  I am the last person to take personal calls at work (I'd rather just nest lol), and I HATE making them.  Was it really too much to ask to just WAIT 15 minutes?  I would've been able to cancel the flight just as easily 15 minutes later.

Re: M needs to chill sometimes!

• Isn't working together fun? ::insert sarcasm::
  • image Mrs.AngelaA:
    Isn't working together fun? ::insert sarcasm::

lol it's generally not such a big deal, but his boss isn't in the room next to him like mine is.  We don't really see each other throughout the day, but I HATE it when he comes over to my cubicle to talk personal stuff.