BNOTB
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

So my mom tells me to listen for a "train" sound

as a warning sign of a tornado. 

There is a train track right behind my building.... 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: So my mom tells me to listen for a "train" sound

• You have to love advice from mom.  You can explain to her that you got fired because everytime a train went by you ran into the basement or hid in your closet.
  • LOL!  Only one problem.  We have no basement or closet.  LOL!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I've heard the same thing. My uncle that actually had a tornado rip through his house said it's more of the vibration you feel. Just this building rumble and wind howling.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • One of my biggest fears, really a phobia is Tonatos.  I will get into a full panic attack it its storms get to bad.  If the clouds look funky out side & I am driving I will panic.  Or I will refuse to leave my house.  I was on my way home from work about 4 years ago and I saw one, I was shiiting my pants, i was on my phone with H freaking the eff out.  I am starting to sweat just typing this......

• That's hysterical.  They really do sound exactly like a train is barrelling toward you, though. 

SO SINGS MY SOUL *WHAM!* MY SAVIOR GOD TO THEE *WHAM!* HOW GREAT THOU ART *WHAM!* HOW GREAT THOU ART *WHAM!*