Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

ebates.com

I posted about this before but wanted to post a reminder for all those doing holiday shopping online. Details are on their website and I can confirm it is legit, I have already received $92.88 back since last Christmas.

Most stores are small percentages, but they really add up and every little bit of savings helps.

If anyone wants a $5 referral, post your email.

David John 4.19.01
Jonathan Dean 4.5.08
Anna Capri 5.4.11

Re: ebates.com

• I'd love the $5 referral.  My email is Trixie1083 at hotmail dot com.  Thanks for reminding about this!

[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/358vw3t.jpg[/IMG]
    Aisling Rose 8/8/10
    Declan James 9/18/12
  • Thank you! 
    [IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/358vw3t.jpg[/IMG]
    Aisling Rose 8/8/10
    Declan James 9/18/12
  • so wait, how does this work?  I will receive the x% rebate if I access the website I wish to shop on via ebates.com?  But if I were to go to, say, Macys.com without ebates, then no rebate, right? 
  • you got it sister!

the trick is to shop when the percetanges are higher i guess. i order from gap often so I usually wait till there is 6-8% back, rather than 2%. also used it when I bought my dyson and my dishwasher from sears a weekend ebates was offering 10% back,  ordered through ebates/sears and did pick up. saved $$

David John 4.19.01
    Jonathan Dean 4.5.08
    Anna Capri 5.4.11
  • nice.  you're not helping my ebay addiction. :-)
  • sorry. i also have the same problem. and yes, you get rebates for ebay too Wink
    David John 4.19.01
    Jonathan Dean 4.5.08
    Anna Capri 5.4.11