Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Friday, Halloween, Phillies weekend

What's happening?

Re: Friday, Halloween, Phillies weekend

• Tomorrow is my first anniversary :)  Tonight we are going to the Mendenhall Inn for dinner (where we had our reception).  Tomorrow we are giving out candy, eating our freezer-burned wedding cake, cracking open a bottle of wine from our wedding guest book (thanks for the idea, katieg) and of course watching the Phils.  Sunday will be chock-full of creating trimester exams!

Happy Halloweenie!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • tonight - no plans, probably catch up on sleep

tommorrow - go to book exchange brunch, carve my pumpkin, cook something yummy in the crock pot, give out candy, watch Phillies

sunday - laundry, errands, Phillies

• happy anniversary tracy!!!Party!!!
  • 4 day weekend for me!!!

Tonight, date night

tomorrow - brunch / book exchange, then off to my parents to see all the little trick or treaters

Sunday - clean laundry

Monday - clean out the middle spare room

Tuesday - Anniversary - dinner at Union Trust

• Happy anniversary Tracy!

We are leaving right after work today to head to Washington DC to visit with a grade school friend of mine and his wife.  We'll be taking the dogs to Pawsfest, and then hanging around in DC.  I'm hoping to end up somewhere tomorrow night that has the game on.

Sunday we have to come home early to drop the dogs off at our house (NE Philly), then shoot down to KOP for MIL's boyfriend's birthday dinner that we were forced into.  I'm so angry about that it's ridiculous.

[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/358vw3t.jpg[/IMG]
    Aisling Rose 8/8/10
    Declan James 9/18/12
  • tonight - hang at home with the hubby

Tomorrow - run a few errands & then heading to the game :)

Sunday - cleaning & then having people over for the eagles & phillies games

Happy Anniversary Tracy!

• Tonight - watching something from Netflix, then sleeping for a lot of hours.

Tomorrow - friend's daughter's 1 year bday party, then a little tailgating and the Phillies game.

Sunday - sleeping in if possible, watching the Eagles game at home, then heading down to the stadium again.

Amy and others, you'll be happy to hear that we decided not to be "soulless a-holes."

• tonight is date night with my boys while DH is partying at Pearl Jam and I sit home very jealous. We are being craty and will attempt to bake Halloween cupcakes, and then paint/carve pumpkins that I am yet to buy.

tomorrow. ughh tomorrow. hectic craziness. playoff soccer game, halloween party, trick or treating, drop the boys off at the game which is a job in itself, visitng the family with the munchkin, Phils party.

Sunday, hopefully sleeping. then will attempt the punpkin patch for the fourth time if it doesnt rain

David John 4.19.01
    Jonathan Dean 4.5.08
    Anna Capri 5.4.11
  • image jessicah628:

Amy and others, you'll be happy to hear that we decided not to be "soulless a-holes."

HA!  I was going to ask you about that this morning.  Good to hear! Have fun at the games.

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/281c7dy.jpg[/IMG],[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/28aqn0h.jpg[/IMG]
    Scarlett and Drew
  • Happy Anniversary Tracy!

Tonight, cleaning and straightening up and some wash

Tomorrow, soccer game, trick or treating and phillies game

Sunday, get Dan's passport, church, breakfast with friend, soccer game, some eagles.

• happy anniversary NovParty!!!

Is it 3 years or 2?

• thanks, 2

Happy Anniversary Tracy!!!  Party!!! Beer

• hey way to be! so you are goign to the game? or gave the ticket away for face? or other:

i'm going to pumpkin restaurant this weekend. very excited. 

• Thanks, ladies!  

Happy Anni to you too, Nov!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image stilldreaming:

hey way to be! so you are goign to the game? or gave the ticket away for face? or other:

I assume you're referring to me. We're going to the games, sold the other 2 tickets to family at face value.

• Tonight - Chinese food, couch, empty out the DVR

Tomorrow - sleep, softball, give out candy, corner bar for Phils

SUPER BIG SUNDAY (TM Fox) - Tailgate for Eagles game with Eagles and Rum, actual Eagles game, quick change, Phillies game

I suggest if any portion of my Sunday plans annoy you, you hide my Facebook status updates now, or just defriend me.  You've been warned.

Baby Numbers 11.8.10 The Sequel on or around 10.13.12
  • Tonight: halloween party that I'm supposed to dress up for.  I have no costume yet.

Tomorrow: Picking up H's new car, cleaning, grocery shopping, cooking, and having people over for halloween and Phillies.

Sunday: hopefully nothing other than watching tv. 

DD: 6-24-11

EDD: 9-20-14

• image tracyd21:

cracking open a bottle of wine from our wedding guest book (thanks for the idea, katieg)

No prob!  We just cracked open year 2 bottle earlier this month.  It's fun to read over the signatures. 

• Tonight we were supposed to have date night, but my sister's FIL and my brother's MIL both died.  I may need to watch my sister's kids while she does family stuff and my brother's MIL's viewing is tomorrow early am.

Tomorrow - I have to finish putting together the kids' costumes and we are going to sit on our stoop and hand out candy.

Sunday - cannot wait for tailgating with Amy and Rum.  There is still a possibility my sister and i are going to do the doubleheader

DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • image stilldreaming:

hey way to be! so you are goign to the game? or gave the ticket away for face? or other:

i'm going to pumpkin restaurant this weekend. very excited. 

i hope that you have a great meal  -  I look forward to the review~!

[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/mjodh1.jpg[/IMG] Hi Francey!
  • image ibekatieg:
    image tracyd21:

cracking open a bottle of wine from our wedding guest book (thanks for the idea, katieg)

No prob!  We just cracked open year 2 bottle earlier this month.  It's fun to read over the signatures. 

I also did the wine guest book and candle centerpieces from your ideas too ibekatieg! lol Can't wait to drink them in time!

• image amy052006:

Tonight - Chinese food, couch, empty out the DVR

Tomorrow - sleep, softball, give out candy, corner bar for Phils

SUPER BIG SUNDAY (TM Fox) - Tailgate for Eagles game with Eagles and Rum, actual Eagles game, quick change, Phillies game

I suggest if any portion of my Sunday plans annoy you, you hide my Facebook status updates now, or just defriend me.  You've been warned.

I want to friend you now so I can follow the Number's adventures on SUPER BIG SUNDAY.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Tonight:  Peddler's Village with friends.

Tomorrow:  Errands, S has a soccer game, and then dinner/Phillies with his mother and family that came into town.  Probably handing out candy at FMIL's house.

Sunday:  Memorial service for members of S's family, luncheon afterwards, then Eagles and Phillies games.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Tonight: Fixing plumbing issues  - we discovered our issue was a busted shut off valve. So I need to stay away from DH in case all goes wrong!

Tomorrow: Have to go to Harrisburg and get fitted for a bridesmaid dress for a friends wedding and visit my uncle. Trying to get home in time to give out candy to the kiddies.

Sunday: Clean and do all the boring Sunday stuff.

• tonight:  more healing from the Cough Heard Round the World (was home the past two days)

tomorrow:  shore to do some fall/winter organizing , then back home for MORE healing and probs not going to 2 halloween parties that we have been invited to.  then again, having been cooped up since tuesday, we might venture out for a moment.

sunday: tailgate, then maybe watch part of the Eagles at McFaddens, then maybe BSL it back up to B&B's for their sunday special menu (roast pork sammies this weekend) .  

• tonight- dinner with a grad school friend and sleep

tomorrow- rush around buying my 80s aerobics instructor costume.  if anyone has a thighmaster i may be susan sommers.  party @ russia house in dc.  find a spot in the bar to watch the phillies

sunday- recover, couch, football, crockpot, phillies.  i am sure i will be down to one word answers by then.

i too would love to follow the adventures of the #s family.... i am sure it will be amazing.

• ering, I'll be on the lookout for someone dressed as Suzanne Somers running around DC this weekend!

[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/358vw3t.jpg[/IMG]
    Aisling Rose 8/8/10
    Declan James 9/18/12
  • I love Russia House.
    Baby Numbers 11.8.10 The Sequel on or around 10.13.12
  • Don't forget the Trash the Trashed photo shoot, by your own professional rumtographer.