Art is insistant that we tell our families now and not wait till Christmas. I told him I didn't want to tell everyone until after the first trimester because I am scared. I dont want to get everyones hope up and then something happen. Art answer...well if that happens we just try again. He is right. I can't control what happens.
He wanted to tell everyone on Saturday. I convinced him to wait until after the first appointment. Ok now I need to come up with a creative idea now.