Sex & Romance
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Condom ?

Okay so I have been on BC for almost 7 years and I have decided to stop taking them all together because Ive found that no matter what I do or what I eat I still have no energy at all and im just tired of being sluggish. A couple of months ago I was off the pill for like 2months and I felt wondferful, my sex drive was just insane, but being on them i feel like i am just going to die I mean I dont want him to touch me, look at me or nothing. Ive had the Mirena and it was great until it fell out, but now I have no insurance and cant afford to pay for it again. So my question is what do you ladies think the best type of condom is out there for both of our pleasures? I thought about just buying a bunch of different kinds and trying them but that would be a waste because the ones we didnt choose would just be there ya know?! lol --TIA

Re: Condom ?

• We've tried different kinds but the ones we use now  & really like are Lifestyles Skyn.  They are much more comfortable IMO.
    DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
  • When we use them, I like the Trojan non-lubricated ones.  We switched when I was having constant UTIs and I find that I'm much less irritated when we use them.  I don't need to use lube, but you may want to since it's a dry condom.
    Visit The Nest!
    5 cats. 1 baby.Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • When we used condoms, we both preferred LifeStyles Ultra Sensitive, but that was after we had tried many different brands.  I would suggest buying them in small quantities and trying a few brands to find what you like the best.  We can all tell you what we like, but only you know what you like.  Good luck in your search! :)
  • LifeStyles Ultra Sensitive are the best we both love them. I was getting UTI until we switched to these.
  • Thanks everyone for your suggestions!!
  • It's best to buy a few and try them.  We like Durex and Lifestyles.