Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

peeterpoon!

2 things:

1) how was dinner?

2) kindly check out facebook. someone has posted a cast photo from grease. that's all i will say.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: peeterpoon!

• 1.  Dinner was excellent, thanks for asking!

2.  I am having heart palpitations.  Where is this photo?  Is it on the Theatre Alumni group page?  Because I am not a member of that group and cannot see those pics....

omg, on a scale of 1-10, how awkward is the photo??

• meldotmeldot member
    Eighth Anniversary 1000 Comments Combo Breaker
    it's not bad, cause it's the full cast photo. it probably shows up in your updates that i commented on it....
  • Hahahaha, yes it does.

That is something else.  I hadn't turned 14 yet when that was taken!

All things considered, Grease was pretty fun.  Each summer theater got subsequently weirder and less fun for me.  Wait, Pippin was ok.  Birdie and Runaways, though?  No thanks. 

• meldotmeldot member
    Eighth Anniversary 1000 Comments Combo Breaker

wait! were you in pippin when i stage managed it? worst experience ever.

i can't remember birdie but i know i was in it.  

• Yes,  I was in Pippin.  Why was it the worst experience ever??  That was a pretty tame summer for me. 

Birdie was fun-ish, I think. 

Really, I have no idea why I kept doing summer theatre.  The whole thing was one great, big, annual reminder of how it was all not really my scene at all!  But, I still signed up, every damn year!

The one year I had anything substantial at all to do (the ridiculousness of Runaways), I lost my voice for the performance!  Lousy!