Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Joining the living

I'm finally able to drag my ass out of bed.  How is everyone?

Re: Joining the living

• Hey - I thought of you today as I passed that god-forsaken building while getting off the turnpike.  I finally finished Weekend in Paris (ewww - just realized how that sounds - the book people, the BOOK!) and it was ok.  Fluffy chic lit and I didn't understand much of the French.  I told Rum I think she'd do better with the book because at least she'd understand the French phrases.
    agorabymiriam.etsy.com
  • I haven't gotten around to reading that one yet.  I've been reading a lot since I've been stuck in bed.  I just started that book you told me about, Lamb by Christopher Moore.  I read the first chapter under the influence of my back pain meds, so I think I need to read it again!
  • That's a GREAT book.  I bet it would take on a whole new slant if you read it on pain meds, so you'll have to tell me how that works!  Speaking of - how's your back and your foot?
    agorabymiriam.etsy.com
  • My back just got progressively worse.  I went to my muscle therapist this past friday and I have to go back again this week.   I think the tension of getting laid off went straight to my back.  I couldn't walk last week, but now I am slowly starting to do better, thank god.  Thanks for asking!
  • Ugh.  I hope your back gets better soon.  Until I had my own back problems, I never realized how awful it can be. 
  • hey there! glad to know you are feeling much better!  I owe you an email.

and yes, give Lamb its due.  its hysterical.

[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/mjodh1.jpg[/IMG] Hi Francey!
  • Thanks Beth and Rum!

Beth, when is your surgery again?  You're getting close, right?