Relationships
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

**Christ-Anna**

How are you doing?

Did you guys have another TV conversation?

You don't have to be a doormat.

Do you have family close?

It was quite upsetting to see the complete and utter disregard for the needs of you and your child by your husband. I hope that you realize that YOU deserve better treatement than that, and so does that sweet baby of yours.

Please take care of yourself.

Re: **Christ-Anna**

• A man who disregards the needs of his wife is no man at all.
  • image TarponMonoxide:
    A man who disregards the needs of his wife is no man at all.

I read your post on MM last night. It seems that you're really bent out of shape about this. Me too! I am terribly disgusted by this **man** and really hope that CA realizes that he has no care or concern for her.

• You're dang right I am.

To the OP: let's say your friend told you she had this kind of problem: what kind of advice would you give her?

Food for thought.

Please do what is right for you and your child. Stay safe.