Health & Fitness
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

The Wave by the Firm

I have a tendency to fall for these infomercial at home exercise pieces...and so far I have 2 that have been sitting untouched for years.  Has anyone tried this?  It's one that actually had great reviews...I'm just trying to find something I can do in my home that doesn't cost a lot!  I also found that I could buy it elsewhere from the main website.

Link

[img]http://tinyurl.com/4m5jvsf[/img]

"What you feel only matters to you. It's what you do to the people you say you love, that's what matters. It's the only thing that counts."

Re: The Wave by the Firm

• I think it looks fun! I know "The Wave" seems kind of gimmicky, but that's their thing at the Firm- they introduce some wacky "new" piece of equipment that is really just another version of a step. Stick out tongue  I have their TransFirmer which was the gimmick several years ago, and you can use that in place of several of their previous pieces of equipment if you have old videos (Fanny Lifter- really just a smaller step, etc).

I probably won't buy a Wave since I already have a ton of Firm equipment and home exercise stuff, but I bet if you end up not liking it, you could sell it 2nd hand.  (Same for the other unused stuff you have- what do you have? Maybe someone here would like to buy it! Or craig's list, ebay, etc)

• I have the BSS 2 from years ago.  I still use them (although I took a few years off).  Right now, I personally wouldn't buy it because I have the other workouts, but would be willing to do it once I can't stand the BSS 2 system.  I really like the Firm workouts. 
    Big Brother Logan Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Baby Miles Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Bryan Smith - Freelance Photography Image and video hosting by TinyPic