Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Re: xoamyox

• hey you are the one that was whining below that you should go to bed. I'm just trying to help a friend out.  Wench!
  • I DD'd for a reason, E. ;)

I'm actually paying some bills, so this doesnt count.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • wanna come pay mine?  I actually just need someone to go through the 8 million receipts we have from vacation.  What a pain.
  • Sure!  I loooooove paying bills, just wish I could use someone elses money to do it.  I am one of those freaks who still fills out a check registry down to the penny.  I also have a spreadsheet that I make little "x"'s in when I pay each bill.  I get some weird satisfaction out of it... strange, I know.

Where in Mexico are you going?  We're going to Riviera Maya in June - my first time in Mexico if you can believe that..

• *butting in *

Amy, you're not the only one who gets satisfaction of the "down to the penny" and the "x".

My husband doesn't get it--he think I am too detailed with the bills!

• I have quicken and I just make sure it balances with the printout from the bank.  Plus, i hardly ever write checks anymore I auto pay everything.  So can you pay bills on facebook?  hehe. couldn't resist.

We are going to an area just south of cancun. This is our resort 

Valentin Imperial Maya this will be our first time to this resort but I love the area.  Although last time we went we were all about site seeing. This vacation is going to be laying on the beach. I just bought a new book today to read.

Which one are you going to?

• No, you cant pay bills on facebook........yet.

I'm all about laying on the beach, too.  I get stressed out on vacations when things are planned and we have to be somewhere at a certain time.  I'm all about drinking on the beach/by the pool/in the bar.  That's vacation for me. :)

We're staying at Iberostar Paraiso Maya ?  A friend is getting married there.

• Fun!  All I cared about for this trip was that it was all inclusive and was adults only.  You'll have fun. 
  • That is the one issue I'm having with this place -- its kid friendly.  Not exactly my cup o' tea... but I'm not the one getting married! :(
  • eek!  No going topless for you. Stick out tongue  I like adult vacations.  I saw maybe 5 kids total on our co vacation. It was nice. 

See now everyone is gonna think I'm a kid hater because of this post.  Not true I spent all last weekend at 1 year olds bday parties. 

• If wanting a vacation free of screaming kids spashing in the pool makes you a kid hater.. then I'm a MAJOR kid hater.
  • good then I'm not alone.  Well, I better go finish my work before I actually have to go into work tomorrow.  Ugh, it's been a long day!
  • image October30:

See now everyone is gonna think I'm a kid hater because of this post.  Not true I spent all last weekend at 1 year olds bday parties. 

Ugh...Kid Hater! ;)

We are going on vacation in a week and not even taking our own child.