Getting Pregnant
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

***Princess I***

Hello TTA buddy! How's it going? I was just looking at your chart and I know you are TTA, but I was wondering if you had tested yet.... It is looking good, but then I saw where last month your temp dropped at 15 DPO.... Just wanted to tell you your chart looks good... Huh?
" As you dream of the woman you hope to be, don't forget to celebrate the woman you have already become" - Author Unknown TTC buddies with Blueeyedblossom image

Re: ***Princess I***

• Hey! Everything is going well.  I've been thinking about my chart all day and thinking that since it teased me last cycle, it's doing the same thing.  It seems like I got most of my POAS urges out last month and we have a slim to none chance this month of an oopsie since the BD marked with an X 5 days before O was with a condom unless FF is wrong about my O day, in which case I may test some time this weekend if no AF on Friday.  I do have to say that TTA is very hard with my chart teasing me like this until the last possible day.

How are you doing with your TTA? How's school going?

Nurse (n.) the person who covers the doctor's gluteus maximus

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    imageimageimageimage
  • I am doing pretty good with TTA I think.... I just wish I would O already so I would know what is going on and all, you know? School is going as best it can... It is getting really busy now, but atleast it will be over the first week of December...
    " As you dream of the woman you hope to be, don't forget to celebrate the woman you have already become" - Author Unknown TTC buddies with Blueeyedblossom image