Getting Pregnant
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

The Hills watchers please come in

I just watched the season premier & can someone seriously please explain to me the attraction/obsession with Justin Bobby???? Am I the only one who finds him gross, dirty & just plain old repulsive???
"Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap and tell them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold them on your lap and tell them about me?" DD 9/22/03 Our little sassypants! DS 4/10/10 My little man is growing so fast

Re: The Hills watchers please come in

• No, you're not - he's gross! And Kristin is a skank...lol, I like the drama she brings, but yeah it is what it is.
  • He is dirty...just from seeing him on TV I feel like I need to shower.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • I think he looks like a perverted dirty truck driver lol
  • I think Justin Bobby looks like a homeless man...he is digusting. I don't know why those girls are so attracted to him.  Its not even like he has a great personality?? Don't get it...  

[URL=http://s994.photobucket.com/albums/af67/kristinagambino/?action=view
  • I agree that Justin Bobby is totally gross... especially with the excessive facial hair. 

However, in the previews for the season he did look kinda cute once he shaves his nasty beard.  Embarrassed

Kristin is a hooch.  And I still find myself wondering how much of that stuff is real...

BUT I'll still watch it.

• Justin Bobby is sooo gross! I don't think they really like him I think they use him for drama.

Kristin sounds like a man and I loved when they showed that she gets hit with a water balloon in the face

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/ndms78.jpg[/IMG]

<Br> BFP 8/27/11 - M/C 10/15/11 10w 6d
    <Br> BFP 8/26/12 beta1: 28 beta2: 89
  • Justin Bobby is nasty! Especially with his gnarly beard! I despise Kristin. I can't believe she was such a biotch to Audrina at that party! I really miss Lauren. :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    She's Forever Ours! Finaliaztion-12.26.12Image and video hosting by TinyPic http://hehasaplanforus.blogspot.com/
  • image steph196:
    Justin Bobby is nasty! Especially with his gnarly beard! I despise Kristin. I can't believe she was such a biotch to Audrina at that party! I really miss Lauren. :(

I'm with you- Lauren at least had an element of class... after watching the season premiere- I may have to take the Hills off my DVR list... its going in a direction that just doesn't really hold my interest. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers