Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Kristi! (and any other makeup junkies!)

Have you seen this? It's the drugstore version of the Givenchy one! It's called L'oreal Telescopic Explosion. I just picked it up at Walgreens tonight for $9.49, so waaaaaay cheaper than it's $30 twin!

photos by jennied photography

Alissa Jean

Re: Kristi! (and any other makeup junkies!)

• image copaceticcrack:
    En ingles, por favor!

:) It's a mascara that copies a super expensive one (Givenchy--which is a swanky brand of makeup, as well as a designer) with the wand. The wand is a little ball, unlike normal ones you see everyday. Supposedly, this wand is supposed to work much better than traditional ones.

I really wanted to try the Givenchy one, but didn't want to spend $30 on something that I wasn't certain I would like. The wand scares me a little.

Alissa Jean

• Score!  I splurged and got the $38whatever vibrating primer from Lancome.  That was probably dumb but I know you understand my mascara fascination. :)

I'll have to try that one out!  Thanks for the tip sunshine! :)

• I have a serious mascara (and uh...all makeup) addiction. I was wearing BadGal Plum today, and one of my coworkers (one that HATES colored mascara, thinks it looks too 80's) was like "Oh, your lashes look really good today!" And I was like "HA! I am wearing PLUM mascara! In yo face! Stick out tongue"

Ok, not completely like that....but almost.

Alissa Jean

• BadGal is the BEST!!!

Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you.