June 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Squirrels update

The biologist came back and took the 1-way door down. He got 2 squirrels out of the gutter and sealed off both entrances. I have to buy a huge ladder this weekend and fix the shingles they messed up. [:/]

Then... yesterday, Molly cornered a squirrel in the half dead tree in the yard (the one that hangs over our roof). In the process of trying to get the squirrel out, Molly chewed off lots of rotten wood, which exposed the inside of the tree and showed me how bad of it really is.

So, I've called to get a tree person to come out and give me a quote. We need to get that one down and also get all of the limbs that hang over the roof cut down so the squirrels will get off the roof.

I love owning a house, but it's one thing after another.

Re: Squirrels update