Military Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

AW: I GET TO SEE MY MOMMY (BR-ish)

So my mom and I have been going back and forth on when she should come down to either be here for delivery/help get ready for delivery/or help after delivery.....well my due date is the 16th and we had planned on her coming down on the 14th.  But the more we talked the more she's worried that Emily will come early and she'll miss the delivery and she really wants to be here pre-Emily to help me get everything ready (I don't think its set in with DH yet that we're having a baby sometime within the next two weeks).

So today we decided that she'll be coming down on Monday!!! yay!!!  She'll get here late Monday night and hopefully get to stay through my due date until a few days after.  We agreed that yes it will be a bummer if Emily is stubborn and waits until my due date or even later but at least she will have been here to help me through the last few days.....this is such a huge relief.......I love my mom and absolutely can not wait for her to get here!!  ......now I just have to break the news to DH...hehehhehe Devil

Re: AW: I GET TO SEE MY MOMMY (BR-ish)