June 2009 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Crazy day

So there was an armed gunman outside of DH's office today, firing off shots. DH works for the police dept. so this guy picked a pretty convenient place to go nuts I guess, the cops didn't have to go too far to catch him. Nobody was hurt except for the gunman - he was shot (not fatally). What is with people though? I just don't understand that level of crazy.  Tongue Tied

Re: Crazy day

• Wow! That's nuts. I'm glad your H is safe. 
    image image
    Lucy Elizabeth 10.27.12
  • Yikes! Glad no one was hurt.
  • Whoa! Ditto pp, I'm glad everything is okay and he was caught.
    [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/709ct3.jpg[/IMG]
  • That's scary!  I'm glad your H was okay!
    TTC since Sept. 2011
    DX: MFI
    IUI#1 8/2012: BFN
    IUI#2 9/2012: BFN
    IUI#3 10/2012: BFN
    IVF#1 (2 embryos transferred) 1/2013: BFN
    IVF#2 (2 embryos transferred) 5/2013: BFP!!!  EDD 1/24/14
    Beta 1 (5/17) - 66.8 Beta 2 (5/21) - 341 Beta 3 (5/27) - 2771
    1st u/s 6/7 - measuring right on track at 7 weeks with 144 bpm!
    1/20/14 - Our sweet girl joined our family!
    Lilypie - (AERO)

My Local Nestie Besties: JenniferLuvsCandy, MABride0808, thecuddleeffect, MrsHo1030
  • That's scary! I am glad your husband' is safe.
    [IMG]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e217/JULZ85/Wedding/2e5764ca-1-1.jpg[/IMG]
    My blog