Baltimore Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

VIley-how is Daphne?

I felt left out and needed to page someone. How is your little munchkin?

Re: VIley-how is Daphne?

• Also, please tell me how and why your friend told you about being a "furry". Pretty please with a cherry on top. That is just not something that would come in normal conversation, and I can't imagine it ever coming up in any type of conversation. Weird.
  • Haha, so cute.  Thanks for asking, I was actually just about to post an update...

She's definitely feeling better, I dare say back to about 99%.  She had been letting Brutus snuggle with her in her crate which is waaaaay out of the ordinary.  Like her mama, she needs her space to be her space.  But while I was getting ready this morning, Brutus tried to sneak in under her blanket and she literally swung her paw out and batted him away like a cat.  It was farking hilarious.  She has also resumed hoarding all the bones and sprinting full speed across the condo for no apparent reason whatsoever.  She also ate all her dinner last night and breakfast this morning with no pukies or wacky poop.  Woot!

• Oh!!! That is so good to hear. I am glad that she is feeling better. There is nothing worse than a sick puppy, they are so pathetic, and it just hurts so much when you can't make them all better.
  • Ahh, my friend...

I've known her since 1st grade.  We've never been "besties" but she's a good friend and our moms have always hung out so she's always been in my life one way or another.  She just kinda started to change in high school and each little increment was noticeable... does that make sense?  She did semi-goth, then the more preppy, slightly hello kitty goth, got into the boys.. then in college she did the sexual revolution sluthood thing.  Then she met a guy who's female roommate was an amateur furry and it went from there. We've always talked about it very casually, odd as that must sound.

I think our friendship endures because she's just as horrified by my political ideals as I am about her sexual escapades.   

• This just makes me laugh, and fascinates me all at the same time.
  • And I can't help but want to know what her favorite "furry" outfit is.
  • image xmaryrickx:
    And I can't help but want to know what her favorite "furry" outfit is.

She's a rabbit.  But like a big, cartoon-looking rabbit.  She admires their gentle nature, no joke. 

• image VileyGirL:

image xmaryrickx:
    And I can't help but want to know what her favorite "furry" outfit is.

She's a rabbit.  But like a big, cartoon-looking rabbit.  She admires their gentle nature, no joke. 

She has obviously never seen one get angry!!!