Houston Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I had hoped that...

reading Corey's autopsy report would make me feel better/more understanding of what happened and I could move on.  Instead, it's only made me sadder.

I miss him so very much that it hurts like hell.  I know one day I will be ok, but right now, I sure don't feel like I will ever be ok.

Sorry for having a pity party.    I just needed to get it out there.

"Insert Clever and Witty Saying Here"

Re: I had hoped that...

• I'm so sorry friend ((((HUGS))))
  • Hugs hugs and more hugs.
    Finley Anne ~ 11.9.2008
    So Tasty, So Yummy
  • I am so sorry.  You have continued to be in my prayers.
  • i would be worried about you if you DID feel okay at this point in the healing process, honey!

we're here for you.  it's hard to tell how anything is going to make you feel, you can't control feelings.  i can certainly understand how you may have been looking forward to an answer/closure of that little mystery, but having the information only really provided you with more reality. 

i think when we're hurting so badly, we have a hope that "the next thing" will help us heal... but sometimes it's disappointing when we don't feel like we'd hoped.

i may have just said the same thing twice, i'm not sure.  in any event, lots of love coming your way from me and little fred. 

• <hugs> you are allowed to feel that way and have as big of a pity party for yourself as you want.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you. My Blog
  • oh sweet friend.  I"m so sorry!   hugs.  Nothing is gonna make any of this any better.  just know that you're loved. 
  • image IMFun:
    oh sweet friend.  I"m so sorry!   hugs.  Nothing is gonna make any of this any better.  just know that you're loved. 

ditto! lots of hugs!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am so sorry that you are going through this.  Please know I am thinking of you.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.  Lots of hugs to you.
  • I'm so sorry you're feeling like this.  Sending great big hugs to you and I hope you start to feel better soon.

• image IMFun:
    oh sweet friend.  I"m so sorry!   hugs.  Nothing is gonna make any of this any better.  just know that you're loved. 

Ditto.  I'm sending you a big virtual hug

Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Hugs and don't feel bad for having a pity party.

You are very much allowed to feel bad for losing your husband.

• image IMFun:

So, so true.  Hugs...

• image halfpintaggie:

image IMFun:

Me too, Lexie.  Lots and lots of hugs.

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/fxqg3l.jpg[/IMG]
  • image lilygirl:
    image halfpintaggie:

image IMFun:

Me too, Lexie.  Lots and lots of hugs.

Me too! 

• I am so sorry.  I can't imagine how hard it is.  Many hugs for you.  

• I'm so sorry :(... I can't imagine how you must feel...You are in my prayers every night.<Hugs>
  • image Sweet_Thang:

reading Corey's autopsy report would make me feel better/more understanding of what happened and I could move on.  Instead, it's only made me sadder.

I miss him so very much that it hurts like hell.  I know one day I will be ok, but right now, I sure don't feel like I will ever be ok.

Sorry for having a pity party.    I just needed to get it out there.

Lex.... i'm having a pity party myself today!!!!! no need to apologize..... Please know that you are in my Thoughts and Prayers!!!!! I know we can get through this! I'm here for you.
  • I cannot imagine how you feel, I'm so sorry for your loss.

We are praying for you in this hard time.  Don't spend a min feeling bad that you don't feel better, it takes time.

• *hugs*

I don't think any one thing will make it any easier, just time. 

• I'm so so sorry for everything you have gone through.  I cannot imagine going through what you did, and having the strength that you have had. I don't know you, but I have read your story, and I admire you. You are an amazing woman. This is going to take lots and lots of time.

Many hugs, thoughts, and prayers. So sorry :(

Our 1st IVF miracle, Briggs Sterling, born via c-section due to IUGR and footling breech. 6.5.11. 5:51am. 5lbs 1.5oz.

The Sunny Side of Life Blog Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hugs and prayers.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am so sorry. Not a day goes by that I don't pray for you and all of those who have lost loved ones. Lots of hugs to you!

Dx: PCOS and short luteal phase
    18 cycles (3 with our RE) - Metformin + Clomid + HCG booster did the trick!
    BFP #1 6/22/09 EDD: 3/2/10 DS born: 3/8/10

TTC #2 since Dec 2011
    BFP #2 7/8/12 EDD: 3/18/12 M/C @ 9w1d: 8/16/12

• I'm so sorry. And it is perfectly fine to have a "pity party", you can't help your feelings! The best thing is to share them.
  • Here for you whenever you need it.  {{{HUGS}}}
  • Have a pity party every single day, it's ok.  Remember that you are loved, by your friends, your family and by God.
  • image periwnkl10:

I'm so so sorry for everything you have gone through.  I cannot imagine going through what you did, and having the strength that you have had. I don't know you, but I have read your story, and I admire you. You are an amazing woman. This is going to take lots and lots of time.

Many hugs, thoughts, and prayers. So sorry :(

ditto. Hugs Hugs and more hugs