Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I didnt DD

The nest took off my handmade jewelry post!  So if you need anything contact me at kristin dot anderson at hotmail dot com

Re: I didnt DD

• you've got mail (soon)
  • seriously?  That's pretty lame. Someone must have been jealous.
  • WTH.  Definately going to keep you in mind for some future gifts!  Those necklaces look really neat!
  • I hate when they do that.  I wouldn't think anyone here would complain, but I understand if they remove it because someone did, because that's their rule or whatever, but they shouldn't just be doing it because they feel like it if we don't care/complain.  :(
  • That is strange.  I wonder if they monitor it and remove it randomly, or only when someone reports it.  Your jewelry is great, I'm sure you'll get lots of emails! : )
  • They do monitor all of our posts.  I've met one of the gals who does it.  Smile
  • image October30:
    They do monitor all of our posts.  I've met one of the gals who does it.  Smile

Well of course they do, but they need to be fair about it.  If they deleted hers, they should delete everyone's.  

Though, bride:  I swear I saw your necklace post down a little further (which are adorable, btw!)...

• image October30:

You're a mole.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • image copaceticcrack:

image October30:

Well of course they do, but they need to be fair about it.  If they deleted hers, they should delete everyone's.  

I was thinking the same thing.. what about all the holly wrap posts, photographers, tiffs cakes, etc.. I'm not saying I WANT those things deleted (cuz I find them majorly helpful - and if the nest was smart, they'd let people do that.. I think it keeps people coming back) - however, how is brides post any different..

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I don't know, but remember when they deleted sarahlindsay's post about her mom's etsy site?  I swear if you use the work "my" or "mine" in the title followed by anything that relates to selling of something they take it off...I don't think they care if you are paging someone about their products or raving about them, but if it comes from the person directly then they take it off.
  • image copaceticcrack:

image October30:

Though, bride:  I swear I saw your necklace post down a little further (which are adorable, btw!)...

SO TRUE... 

•  

I was thinking the same thing.. what about all the holly wrap posts, photographers, tiffs cakes, etc.. I'm not saying I WANT those things deleted (cuz I find them majorly helpful - and if the nest was smart, they'd let people do that.. I think it keeps people coming back) - however, how is brides post any different..

-- this. Agreed.

• apparantly necklaces hit a bad nerve with them!  Oh well, now I just need to figure out how to put my website in my siggy!
  • It's down there now, last reply at 9:25 this morning.  That would be wrong if they did, because a lot of us blatantly AW our stuff all the time!
  • image OxAMYxO:
    image copaceticcrack:

image October30:

I totally agree... Cute stuff though!!!