Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

One Tree Hill (may or may not contain spoilers)

I haven't watched Monday's episode, yet... but I don't mind knowing what happens - I'll watch it anyway. Anyhow, I just watched last weeks last night. Is that RACHEL that is married to Dan?

And, I'd REALLY like to know what happened to Lucas and Peyton. Have they said and I just missed it? Does anyone know if they'll say so in the future? Is anyone holding out on some good spoilers?

"Always have faith in God, yourself, and the Cowboys...'-Eddie Sutton

Re: One Tree Hill (may or may not contain spoilers)

• image tjlovesthepokes:

I haven't watched Monday's episode, yet... but I don't mind knowing what happens - I'll watch it anyway. Anyhow, I just watched last weeks last night. Is that RACHEL that is married to Dan?

And, I'd REALLY like to know what happened to Lucas and Peyton. Have they said and I just missed it? Does anyone know if they'll say so in the future? Is anyone holding out on some good spoilers?

I haven't seen this week's episode either so I may have missed something as well.

That definitely is Rachel that is married to Dan.  I'm anxious to see Brooke's response to this.  I assume Brooke and the gang know but I wonder if Rachel is friends with them all again or what.

They haven't said much about Lucas and Peyton.  They are definitely alive though.  In one of the episodes Lucas sent Jamie a b-day present and in another one Hailey and the record company girl alluded to Peyton quitting her job to stay with the baby.  Haley also mentioned someting about Peyton owning shares or a percentage of the company still.  And Brooke mentioned something about Peyton leaving. 

I've been assuming that they moved away - maybe to be with Lucas' mom and sister?  Or I also figured maybe they were traveling for Lucas' job.  I don't think there are any juicy spoilers to be had though.  I think they are just gone living happily ever after. 

imageimageimage
  • image amyb2332:
    image tjlovesthepokes:

I haven't seen this week's episode either so I may have missed something as well.

That definitely is Rachel that is married to Dan.  I'm anxious to see Brooke's response to this.  I assume Brooke and the gang know but I wonder if Rachel is friends with them all again or what.

They haven't said much about Lucas and Peyton.  They are definitely alive though.  In one of the episodes Lucas sent Jamie a b-day present and in another one Hailey and the record company girl alluded to Peyton quitting her job to stay with the baby.  Haley also mentioned someting about Peyton owning shares or a percentage of the company still.  And Brooke mentioned something about Peyton leaving. 

I've been assuming that they moved away - maybe to be with Lucas' mom and sister?  Or I also figured maybe they were traveling for Lucas' job.  I don't think there are any juicy spoilers to be had though.  I think they are just gone living happily ever after. 

My DH (this makes me laugh) watched Monday's episode without me, so last night he said, "Just wait until Dan introduces the gang to his wife... lots of drama to be had." So, I'm assuming they don't know? But, how can they not if he's some sort of 'celebrity'? By the way, might I add that I HATE how they're trying to redeem his character... he's the bad guy - he's NOT the good guy.

I know that L & P are alive... I just wish there was more story as to saying where they are or whatever. They make references to them occasionally, but it's not enough to satisfy me! I want to know where they are and why they left.

"Always have faith in God, yourself, and the Cowboys...'-Eddie Sutton

• I honestly do not  like the show without lucas and peyton...I just can't get back into it.
    [IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j248/glitzyklm/1-DSC_0499-1.jpg[/IMG]
  • I stopped watching without Lucas and Peyton too.
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimage AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• I usually just lurk but I watched OTH this week last night, and I hate the parts w/ Dan and Rachel it is so stupid, I have never liked Rachel. And Dan will always be the jerk.

I guess we are just supposed to think Peyton and Lucas moved away. It is so stupid that they don't say anything about them really.

The thing with Nathan and the stupid girl claiming to be prego with his baby is annoying too, I mean really just leave Halley and Nathan alone already! I was glad that Halley believed him and I am glad they aren't paying that girl but really they are always trying to screw them up, but I guess if they didn't do something to them, there wouldn't be any good drama.
    DH and I think this is going to be the last season.

• Neither have I and I was SO MAD! lol  I am seriously addicted to the show. I read that they were gone and that "MAYBE" lol  it was going to fast foward a few years to show them again. Idk, who knows! I just read, but they should definitely should bring lucas and peyton back! I can't wait for monday! This scandal with nathan is dragging me in! lol