Houston Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

WDYT: Flu Related

IF my SB has the regular flu.  And my mom's assistants son has the flu (might be swine, going to doctor today).

However my mom is not sick and has no signs of being sick.

Is it ok for me to be around her NEXT WEEK - not the rest of them? 

Because I might be a single parent in jail soon.

Re: WDYT: Flu Related

• I would say that if in the next 3-4 days your mom is still not sick and has no signs, you should be safe to around her.  It usually takes a few days for symptoms to appear once you catch the virus.
    Lisa. mommy to Emmy and Ally image
  • did I miss why you might be a single parent in jail? 

• Jess - J thinks that since those people are sick I should not be around my mom NEXT WEEKEND. 
  • I'd call & ask my doctor if I were you.  That's the only opinion DH would listen to on the subject.  No matter how many friends backed me up, he would only listen to the doctor.

FWIW, it sounds okay to me, but I'm an auditor.  My flu knowledge is confined to the fact that I used to get it every year.  I didn't get it last year, so I'm hoping the streak is broken.

Daisypath Vacation tickers