June 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Baby Dreams

We aren't TTC or anywhere close to it, but I think all the June '08 Nest baby talk is influencing me! Smile I've had a couple "baby dreams" in the past few weeks and the weird thing is that in the dreams, I'm always having twins. Always! Twins do run in my family, but I just find it so strange. lol

Anyone else having baby dreams who isn't TTC (If you're TTC, I'm sure you are!)? Anyone else having reoccurring twin dreams?

Maybe I'm just super weird Stick out tongue

Re: Baby Dreams

• DH and I both have random baby dreams sometimes and we aren't anywhere near TTC right now! DHs are always funny to hear about haha. Don't worry, you aren't alone! Smile
  • I have random baby dreams as well.  I can't recall any where we are having twins, but babies definitely pop up in my dreams.
  • I have had so many and quite a few of them have been twins. But they do not run in my family at all. DH grandma is a twin.
  • I have very strange baby dreams where I tie the carseat on top of the car or pack to go on a trip and I pack the baby in my suitcase.

I think the world is trying to tell me I'm not ready to be a mother and I think they're probably right ;)

Happiest place on Earth!
  • I have had random baby dreams thoughout my life, I even vaguely remember a dream where I gave birth to a monkey and I was only in my teens at the time.  Dreams are weird, they could mean something or maybe you are just around too much baby talk on here.
    Jackson-19 months image
  • image MrsJaay:

I have very strange baby dreams where I tie the carseat on top of the car or pack to go on a trip and I pack the baby in my suitcase.

I think the world is trying to tell me I'm not ready to be a mother and I think they're probably right ;)

This cracked me up Smile

• Chels, I know it's definitely from all the baby talk on here, since I at least lurk here every day! My brain is definitely stuck on the twin thing though.
  • I had a dream this week that I was pregnant. I don't dream about twins, but definitely realize they are possible. DH has twin brothers and I have twin half sisters (from my dad). Twins run on my mom's side, and it's my generation's turn to have them Tongue Tied

I wouldn't mind twins as long as they happen my first pregnancy (in fact, I'd LOVE that), but pray they won't happen the 2nd because I only want 2!