Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

The trainwreck that is 'The Hills'

I want Lo as the new villain!

I'm not loving the Kristen dynamic.  I do think it was crazy for Stephenie to approach Justin Bobby and Kristen and insist that they owe Audrina some sort of respect.  Audrina let JB walk all over her- why would he not hit on someone right in front of her now that they are broken up when he hit on people in front of her when they were together.  But, Justin Bobby- I did see you give Audrina a ring a few seasons ago- how could you say you were never officially together with her? 

Seriously, Heidi!  Seriously?  Spenser?  As your husband?  WHY?

I can't believe that she told him she wanted a traditional home and he put a deposit down on a modern house without even asking her about it and all she could say was "Well, it is always your way or no way" and then just accepted it.  Move to a shelter, Heidi- this guy has all the power and he's just going to isolate you more from your family, friends and anyone that can help you break away from him!

Anyone else notice that Stacy, the drama-causing bartender from last season was at Spenser & Heidi's party?

Damn these b!tche$ and their big, beautiful ocean-front homes! 

Re: The trainwreck that is 'The Hills'

• I think I am done with the show. It is getting way to stupid and petty!
    [IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/2i1yu53.jpg[/IMG]
  • I just couldn't stop focusing on Kristin always wearing short-shorts and high heels.  I thought that look was dead.  Ugg.  Now that's all I'll see on the HS girls at the mall. Joy.

But did you see where Kristin did an interview and said the producers put them in situations and tell them what to say?  Explains why Kristin went from 0 to 60 in 3 seconds during the Stephanie/Audrina confrontation. 

• Yes, I did see that.  I do like how she isn't afraid to just tell it like it is- the show is fake, the plot is completely set up, etc.  I only wish someone would have told Heidi that it was all fake before she went and got married to that evil Spenser IRL!
  • image MyValentine2004:

Anyone else notice that Stacy, the drama-causing bartender from last season was at Spenser & Heidi's party?

I heard that Stacy and Frankie are dating now. 

I really liked last night's episode though.  I like that Kristen is so tell it as it is.  I thought Lauren had gotten to be pretty boring.

imageimageimage
  • That is juicy gossip! 

Anyone remember when Lo and Frankie hooked up for a minute a few seasons ago?  I think it was in Vegas or at a party of some sort.  He had a GF and totally made out with Lo but didn't tell her had a GF.  It seems like things are still a little icy between those two. 

• I fell asleep after the first few minutes Sad  I will have to watch it online.  It's crazy how much $$ they make from this show.
  • I honestly love Kristin, I have no clue why, but I just do.  I'm excited to see what happens between her and Brody and his girlfriend from what they showed in the preview of the season.  I can't stand Brody's gf (Jade?) I don't think she's pretty and have no clue how she is a playmate, so I'll be excited to see Kristin put her in her place :)
  • I cannot stay from this trainwreck.  I like Kristin too and I don't know why.  She doesn't mince words and you know where you stand with a person with like her.  I like that but she needs to tone it down.  What will she do 10 to 20 years from now when she's no longer cute with a hot bod?  Or she encounters someone even crazier than her?

As always, Speidi are the ones you love to hate.

Also read that Audrina is leaving the show but not sure when.

Also can't believe some of them make $100,000 an episode.  Insane!

• image MyValentine2004:

I'm not loving the Kristen dynamic.  I do think it was crazy for Stephenie to approach Justin Bobby and Kristen and insist that they owe Audrina some sort of respect.  Audrina let JB walk all over her- why would he not hit on someone right in front of her now that they are broken up when he hit on people in front of her when they were together.  But, Justin Bobby- I did see you give Audrina a ring a few seasons ago- how could you say you were never officially together with her? 

Your post is right on point! Has anyone seen Stephanie lately? She recently did a talk show and I am pretty sure she has had plastic surgery on her face!

I can't believe that she told him she wanted a traditional home and he put a deposit down on a modern house without even asking her about it and all she could say was "Well, it is always your way or no way" and then just accepted it.  Move to a shelter, Heidi- this guy has all the power and he's just going to isolate you more from your family, friends and anyone that can help you break away from him!

• image MyValentine2004:

Your post is right on point! Has anyone seen Stephanie lately? She recently did a talk show and I am pretty sure she has had plastic surgery on her face!

• I just watched it online and thought it was pretty good - I love the drama! That was so stupid of Audrina and Stephenie to think that Justin Bobby should be nice to Audrina or owes her anything. He treated her like *** the whole time they were together, and she dumped him. So why is she all freaking out that he's not saying hi to her at a party, or that he's talking to Kristen?

And Spencer buying the house that he wanted without talking to Heidi first? That seems fake, I mean who would do something like that? Seems low even for him.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image mumegs:

I just watched it online and thought it was pretty good - I love the drama! That was so stupid of Audrina and Stephenie to think that Justin Bobby should be nice to Audrina or owes her anything. He treated her like *** the whole time they were together, and she dumped him. So why is she all freaking out that he's not saying hi to her at a party, or that he's talking to Kristen?

And Spencer buying the house that he wanted without talking to Heidi first? That seems fake, I mean who would do something like that? Seems low even for him.

I thought Stephanie was an idiot and starting trouble when it didn't even concern her.  I would have loved for Audrina to slap Kristin but she was too slow and someone's hand blocked her.  But Audrina is outclassed to Kristin when it comes to confrontations.

I think Spencer freaked out big time when Heidi kept mentioning the nursery and the white picket fence for their 1st marital home.  I don't blame him for not being ready cause they just got married and they are still young.  Plus, the last thing our world needs is for them to breed.

• I'll give it a couple episodes, but I don't know that I can continue to watch.  Why did Audrina keep saying that there is this girlfriend code and girlfriends don't do that to each other?  Kristin is NOT a girlfriend of yours!

And ditto on Jade.  She is crazy and not even attractive.  Why is Brody dating her?  She must be good in bed :).

• Kristin -- terrible person, great TV.

I love to hate.