November 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Can you see it now?!

I just took it with my phone, and I could see the other pic as well on my pc.huh...

Re: Can you see it now?!

• yay!  so did you not have a wedding band before?  because I still don't have a wedding band but would like to do what you did and just go out and buy myself one like I would any other piece of jewelry. 
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • I already have a wedding band, but its nothing like the ring I bought.

But, if I didnt have one I would totally go and buy one. I love jewelry.I am having way to much fun with my camera phone tonight...here is my set on my other hand.

• image ilovedesi:
    yay!  so did you not have a wedding band before?  because I still don't have a wedding band but would like to do what you did and just go out and buy myself one like I would any other piece of jewelry. 

I have just like that one, I love it!

• Pretty!  I keep telling my sister to get one (she has arthritis and her present band is too tight) when hers doesn't fit...

Very nice!

• Love it! I keep telling DH that I need something like that for my right hand that I can switch to my left to wear when we're hiking, camping, etc. I'm too nervous to wear my wedding set for rough activities, but I feel naked without something on that finger!
  • Me likey! Good for you for treating yourself!

I wear a part of my parents wedding band on my right hand ring finger. When they were getting divorced my mom was going to pawn it. My Aunt bought it from her and held onto it. She had it split into 2 smaller bands...When my sister and I each gradutated High school she gave us each a piece of our parents wedding band. Its realy simple, super skinny with 3 tiny diamonds in it.