June 2009 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Another messed up gift

We got a wedding gift yesterday. It's a limoges vase. Not on registry. Probably not even made anymore. The woman told my mom that she had it lying around and thought I might like it but I could feel free to throw it away if I didn't. WHAT?!??! That's worse than regifting. Don't just wrap up old junk and pretend it's a gift.

That being said, I have a friend who wraps up random things in his apartment and hands them out as party favors when he has parties. It's actually pretty hilarious and I'm thinking of doing this too. (It's hilarious because he doesn't pretend he's doing anything other than giving away junk and the things tend to be really funny.)

image image
October 2013 February Siggy Challenge: Valentine's Day Fail Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
EDD 10/3/13 BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Another messed up gift