Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

SNL premiere

I thought I should post this here....

Probably the worst episode I've seen since Joe Piscapo was on the show. 

Worse yet, there is ONE female on the fulltime cast!  ONE.   

Did I fall asleep and wake up in 1978 when John Belushi said that women are filler and just not funny?  How in this generation can they get away with having one female cast member?  (yea I know they added featured players, but they'll get little screen time, it's still a slap in the face).

Re: SNL premiere

• Season premier was awful.

Hopefully next week will be better with Ryan Reynolds hosting. 

• I thought it was painful. ?I hate that there is only one female cast member and I think that all of her characters are the same (and boring!)
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w7eLZJP/]
    [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/w7eLZJP/weight.png[/img]
    [/url]
  • I stopped watching SNL about 3 years ago. It's painful to watch now.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image lisa5ny:
    I stopped watching SNL about 3 years ago. It's painful to watch now.

This...except replace the 3 with 10 (or...when did Kevin Nealon stop doing Weekend Update?)  That was the only thing I liked and when he stopped, I stopped watching.

• I did not get thedigital short when Megan Fox and the other actor were having a dinner date outside. Were they making fun of one of her movies?
  • Ditto I thought their season premier was aweful, I did not like U2's 3 performances either.  But I will go out on a limb and say there were some pretty good epi's last season and the previous like the ones featuring Justin Timberlake, John Hamm, Anne Hathaway, and previously Peyton Manning and Lebron James both were greeat too.

Hopefully next week wont suck.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

bfp 01/23/10 m/c 12w1d 03/14/10 EDD 09/24/10
    bfp 07/20/10 m/c 5w1d 07/25/10
    bfp 11/19/10 Born 07/24/11 via C/S

My Forever Sister From Another Mister~CashewsMommy!!

• It was awful.
  • It was really bad.  I stopped watching 30 minutes into it.  After that ridiculous digital short, I couldn't take it anymore.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I wish I had watched it. I can't believe the one cast member dropped the f-bomb.
  • image tiff0803:
    I wish I had watched it. I can't believe the one cast member dropped the f-bomb.

This was the only funny part of the whole show.  

• image lisa5ny:
    I stopped watching SNL about 3 years ago. It's painful to watch now.

Ditto. I usually only watch it now when Justin Timberlake is hosting.