Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Army Wives

I'm not really bying Sarah Elizabeth ad Joan and Roland's kid. I don't know... usually I can get into the story enough to feel the family dynamic and believe it to an extent. Even with babies. But Sarah Elizabeth just seems like a prop.

And, I am still not over the whole "new Emmaline" thing. I liked the first Emmaline better and am too stubborn to accept the new one.

I hope Roxy and Trevor have a kid. Maybe when he gets another promotion though and they get a bigger house.

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/nn14z8.jpg[/IMG]

Re: Army Wives

• I haven't seen last night's episode yet.  I didn't know they got a new Emmaline. 
  • image BUMPYNBIRD:
    I haven't seen last night's episode yet.  I didn't know they got a new Emmaline. 

I think they replaced the first one in season 2

What do you think will happen with Pamela and Chase? I wish she was still on the radio.

• Yah not a fan of Chase this season so far.  I am interested to see where that goes.  I like the direction that there are taking the Sherwood's.  I thought the hubby was a tool bag the first seasons but I like him a lot more now. 
  • Oh, I guess I forgot that they had replaced her. 

I am not sure what will happen with them.  But I really think they have him being a real jerk the past few episodes that he has been in.  I also wish she was still on the radio.

• Chase...yeah. I'm not sure how that one's gonna end up, because he's being a real jerk right now.

I love Roxy and Trevor...they are too cute. I'm glad they're balancing back out.

It's kinda hard for me to see Sarah Elizabeth as a part of that family, too...it seems like they just threw in another twist, but it doesn't seem natural just yet.

[url=http://charmedkindoflife.blogspot.com/].:.Charmed Kind of Life [2.17.13].:.[/url]
  • I started watching the show this season and then went back and watched the previous ones on DVD, so I like the new Emmaline, because I knew her first. (isn't it funny how that works?)

i hope Roxy and Trevor have a baby too. Trevor makes me melt as a dad, and to seem him with a new baby would be great!

Photobucket
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers