International Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Catching up with the INs

Hi guys,
Just thought I'd pop in and catch up a bit since I can't sleep.

As some of you know, we left Sydney to help care for my ailing Dad in California. This year he has been doing better than last year although his condition fluctuates so much we just never know what will happen. After 14 months of constant caregiving, it was time for DH and I to focus on us again. At the beginning of this month, we moved from California to Boston with the intention to purchase our first home there- hopefully before winter sets in. We packed up the car with just a few suitcases and drove across country. (We'll return to CA, once we buy a house, to transport the bulk of our belongings) Eventually the plan is to have my parents move back to Boston as well.

In other goods news, DH & I are expecting our first child in February. I'm 15 weeks and the m/s has been horrible the entire time but I'm hopeful it will subside soon. I haven't announced the baby news on the blogs or FB yet so please keep it amongst the INs for now. One of these days, when I'm feeling better, I'll hopefully have the energy to get around to it, ha!

Re: Catching up with the INs