Colorado Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

c'mon baby...

i'll be 38 weeks tomorrow, which is the day i delivered ds.  i'd really love to go into labor naturally before my scheduled cesarean.  c'mon baby!

any mothers of >1 go early with their first and then later with their subsequent babies?  just curious... 

Re: c'mon baby...

• I went had DD (#1) at 39 weeks 1 day. ?DS (#2) was 3 days overdue. ?It was a total bummer! ?Sending tons of labor dust your way!!!
    image image
  • image amh76:

any mothers of >1 go early with their first and then later with their subsequent babies?  just curious... 

Yes! Ugh it was so frustrating.  I had my DD @ 38 wks too and of course, everyone kept saying that subsequent babies come sooner, shorter labor, etc.  I'll spare you the frustrating details. I was induced from a near complete scratch (absolutely no progress) the night before my due date. Labor with DS was nearly twice as long as my first. All those old wives tales were myths for me.  I really hope you have better luck than I did. *hugs* and good luck!

• I was the opposite ("late" with DD and 2 weeks early with DS) so I'm hoping for you that baby wants to make an entrance soon! Hang in there....probably not what you want to hear but babies come when they're ready.
  • image Noell:
    Iprobably not what you want to hear but babies come when they're ready.

i know you're right. ?thanks!?