May 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

autumn is here!

Inspired by the weather today- it was chilly and leaves are falling off the trees, I was in an awesome mood! Anyhow I think Our Spetember Siggy challenge should be a picture of your favorite thing about fall! anyone with me?

.*. We come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by finding an imperfect person perfectly .*.

Re: autumn is here!

• *shudders* that's my cousin's name

yay for fall though!

• mm i love fall. we have mulling spices and cranberry tangerine cheesecake for sale at TS and i am so excited to get all cozy with some mulled cider and cheesecake. i love snuggly fall nights!!
  • image buckeyethor:
    mm i love fall. we have mulling spices and cranberry tangerine cheesecake for sale at TS and i am so excited to get all cozy with some mulled cider and cheesecake. i love snuggly fall nights!!

what is TS.

i like when you go outside and the air is crisp and you can smell fires in the fireplace.

Me:39 Dx LPD, Fibroid, AMA and all that goes with that. H:37 Dx low motility and low morphology. TTC since 3/12. Clomid 8/12 and 9/12: BFN. 11/12 on a break for Myomectomy sched. 11/26. Resume TTC early 2013.
  • I'm so jealous!  Autumn is my favorite season, and we don't get it here.  Our Autumn is signified by the end of hurricane season (officially Nov. 30), and a decrease of humidity, like from 95% to 80%.

• image kokomama:

I'm so jealous!  Autumn is my favorite season, and we don't get it here.  Our Autumn is signified by the end of hurricane season (officially Nov. 30), and a decrease of humidity, like from 95% to 80%.

This is my new reality and I am totally missing fall already.  Boo!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker