Canada Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Albertan Nesties: Have you been to the new Balzac mall?

Cross Iron Mills or what ever it is called?  Holy crap, we went there to check it out on Saturday.  What a gong show.  Seriously the place was packed and traffic was a mess and it isn't even done yet.  I will be avoiding that place at Christmas for sure!  What did you think?

Re: Albertan Nesties: Have you been to the new Balzac mall?

• I haven't been there yet.  I heard its nuts!  But I also heard the deals were worth it :)
  • I've decided to take a Tuesday or Wednesday off in October and go.  That's about the only way I'll be brave enough. 

Car has room for three more :)

• I went on the 21st, right at opening, and it wasn't bad. ?I come from Airdrie though, so most of the traffic is going the opposite direction.?

It was pretty good though! ?I am excited not to have to drive into Calgary every time I want to go shopping.?

• I went yesterday. It was about as busy as Market Mall would be on a Saturday. We didn't do a lot of shopping this time around but we wandered and checked the place out it's pretty cool but not worth the huge traffic jams that it has on the weekends. 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I haven't yet (not a mall fan to begin with) but we might venture out there midweek sometime.

I'll be interested to see how it does long term. Chinook has that pretty aggressive reno underway and are pretty adament that they''ll hold their market share.