Des Moines Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

It was only 98 degrees here today

And I thought it felt nice out!  It was a little humid but not bad.  Its been so stinkin' hot here!  I'm so jealous of your nice, cool weather in Iowa.  Hopefully, we get some of that rain ya'll got!

[IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/2rh5xc9.jpg[/IMG]

Re: It was only 98 degrees here today

• I had to go buy Betsy tights and dress shoes for church on Sunday.  I am guessing with a low of 40 on Saturday night, it will still be pretty chilly Sunday morning and Betsy has no tights or shoes that will fit her this fall.  I thought I still had time to get her fall stuff ready, but I guess not.  I had a hard time finding tights at Target, but finally found a display rack of 4 pairs-big selection.  

I don't want it to be 98, but something in the 80's would be nice. I felt so cold today! 

Momma to 2 sweet girls here on earth and a precious baby boy in heaven