Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

invitation store near wayne/ardmore for baby invites

Quick help needed- going to scout out baby shower locales tomorrow and are hoping to book something and then go order invites right afterwards.  any recommendations for stores nearby?

Jack was born on 5.10.10 at 29 weeks.
My little preemie is doing great and came home on his 7.22.10 due date!

[IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/b4t64j.jpg[/IMG]

Re: invitation store near wayne/ardmore for baby invites

• in the center of wayne, on the south side of Lancaster ave, there is a lovely store that I figure HAS to have this sort of thing - its very very cute.  Loveface and I saw it one day - do you remember its name?

It is - i think - between , say, the GAP and Pie in the Sky Pizza.

Also, is Robertson's baby shop still around there? Why do I think that it closed ? 

[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/mjodh1.jpg[/IMG] Hi Francey!
  • Two Paper Dolls is in Wayne. Beautiful, but pricey.
  • Swoozies in Ardmore, where Blue Tulip used to be, does invitations. They're next door to the Apple Store in Suburban Square.
  • image rumdrinx:

in the center of wayne, on the south side of Lancaster ave, there is a lovely store that I figure HAS to have this sort of thing - its very very cute.  Loveface and I saw it one day - do you remember its name?

Also, is Robertson's baby shop still around there? Why do I think that it closed ? 

I don't remember the name, but know exactly what you are talking about.  

• Two Paper Dolls - great but very very pricey. Depending on what you want done, you can get custom for less.
  • Two Paper Dolls is fantastic, but like PPs said, they are pricey.  What about that store at Surburban Square?  I can't remember the name, but it's near Blue Mercury and Free People.
  • Not a store, but www.tinyprints.com has great invites and very reasonably priced.
  • image Loveface:
    image rumdrinx:

in the center of wayne, on the south side of Lancaster ave, there is a lovely store that I figure HAS to have this sort of thing - its very very cute.  Loveface and I saw it one day - do you remember its name?

I don't remember the name, but know exactly what you are talking about.  

its called katydid :) i used to work at the store next to it (beethoven wraps).