Inland Empire Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Poll:jewel's bday?

What did everyone do to celebrate their 21st bday?

Re: Poll:jewel's bday?

• I honestly don't remember, it was so long ago (almost 20 years...yes, I"m old).  I was in college and living in the student apartments so I would guess there was some drinking involved ;-).  
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Mine was one of those couple days celebrations. First a party at my place, next day a party at a friends sorority house, next day a party at a bar with co workers, and the next day another party somewhere else.

• H (boyfriend at the time) took me and some friends to the river. It was my first trip there and haven't been back since. But I LOVED it. I think it was my best birthday ever!

• I went to Vegas... I mean, we would have gone to be Vegas if my dr gave me permission.Big Smile
  • Mine was pretty wild - had dinner at El Torito with A, my mom, and my brother. I had a delicious pomegrante cadillas margarita :) Went out with friends at some point too, but nothing crazy.
  • I'm sitting here trying to think...and I honestly CANNOT remember!!

I was in college, I know that much but it was summer so...I think I may have spent it with my mom...(I know lame)...WOW.  WTH man, I'm not THAT old for me not to remember... I mean it was like 7 years ago! LOL!

• Dinner at Bj's with the friends, and I think H (boyfriend at the time) took me somewhere or something, but it wasn't a big deal I know that.
  • I hung out with my cousins I think we went to a party then back to her parents house nothing wild
  • I went to Olive Garden w/P & a few friends after work. Craaaaaazzzzyyyyy hehe

• I had the most awesome 21st bday.  I was pregnant and I probably ended up buying beer for my ex and his friends.  Crying

My 30th will be much much different.  No baby in my belly and Vegas!

CRAFTY ME 

my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• Actual Birthday- Thursday night at Cowboy Country in Long Beach with my sorority sisters- drank a LOT until 3am then had to get up at 7am for 8am class, lol :)

Day after- Howl at the Moon with a different set of friends at Universal City Walk (I LOVE that place :) ).

Don't worry about tomorrow. After all, today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday. Take each day as it comes...one at a time. Midnight Baking Adventures Blog
  • I went to vegas with my best friend.  Stayed at Circus Circus cause it was cheap and drank the night away.
  • I was attending Chaffey at the time. I remember I had a class in the morning, then a friend took me to lunch and went shopping with me until I had to go back to school for the Anthropology lab in the afternoon. Real exciting stuff, I tell ya! Hey, at least I can remember ?? years later!!
  • I can't even remember.  I know it probably involved a drink.  Happy belated 21st J!
  • I was in college and lived in the on campus apartments. My friends kidnapped me, and took me out to breakfast at a diner. I went to college in SF and we rode public transportation everywhere, so I was on MUNI in my PJ's with a nametag that said "HI, today is my 21st birthday".

We later went to the Folsom Street Fair....a sexually oriented street fair; my friends wanted to buy me a public spanking (I declined)! Finished up the night at Chevys drinking and eating.

It was a great bday!