International Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

So, You Know The Sex Post Yesterday?

Well, Leo went down for a nap so I decided since dh has been holding out on me for ages, I was going to get a shower and shave and do my hair and make-up really nicely, especially since he'll be home early today.

So, I e-mail dh and tell him how I got all pretty for him and added in some e-mail wink-wink's, and you know what he's talking to me now about?  Farts!  How he's so friggin' gassy today and he's stinking the office.  This is what romance is all about ladies.  Be jealous!

LMAO!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: So, You Know The Sex Post Yesterday?

• hahaha.that sounds like something graeme would do! he has a serious flatulence problem. in fact i'd say all the males in his family do. it's really lovely.

the other day i farted and bruce looked at me and said "daddy toots?" in this puzzled voice since Graeme was at work... 

• I think that says it all right there about who puts in the effort for romance...

DH is very sweet, but he does tend to think a quick grope once W is down for the night will make me so randy that I can switch over from mummy mode in 2 sec flat! Hmm...

Mum to W (4) and M (nearly 2)
  • imagehamilton.ja:

the other day i farted and bruce looked at me and said "daddy toots?" in this puzzled voice since Graeme was at work... 

Hahaha
  • imagewelshgirl:

I think that says it all right there about who puts in the effort for romance...

DH is very sweet, but he does tend to think a quick grope once W is down for the night will make me so randy that I can switch over from mummy mode in 2 sec flat! Hmm...

Graeme is exactly the same. He's very puzzled when he grabs my breast and I don't respond by immediately offering to strip naked and please him. 

• imagehamilton.ja:

I love this! Just the image of little Bruce being so confused by it! :)

• imagehamilton.ja:
    imagewelshgirl:

I think that says it all right there about who puts in the effort for romance...

Graeme is exactly the same. He's very puzzled when he grabs my breast and I don't respond by immediately offering to strip naked and please him. 

Is it sad that if my dh did this to me right now I'd be excited? lol.  This is what my sex life has become (hangs head in shame)
  • Expat, this is a once every 7-10 day occurance.

Following on from yesterday's post, we decided to have a date night tonight. Well, after last night's far-too-short night, DH was the one this morning to say 'maybe we should post-pone it or just make it short' (!!!!!)

• imagewelshgirl:

Expat, this is a once every 7-10 day occurance.

Following on from yesterday's post, we decided to have a date night tonight. Well, after last night's far-too-short night, DH was the one this morning to say 'maybe we should post-pone it or just make it short' (!!!!!)

Dh's, siiiiiiigh.  They just don't ever get it, do they/
  • I'm going to try for a date night tonight but we'll see what happens. I had intended to last night but I was just in no shape for it. I spent most of the evening curled up in bed after dinner and insisted that Bruce sleep with us all night so that put a damper on things.

I wish mine was a 7-10 day occurence. More like every other day if that in our house. And sometimes it's not even a proper grope, it's more like he cups it and goes "oh he must have nursed on the other side that's full".... really really super sexy!

• imagehamilton.ja:

I wish mine was a 7-10 day occurence. More like every other day if that in our house. And sometimes it's not even a proper grope, it's more like he cups it and goes "oh he must have nursed on the other side that's full".... really really super sexy!

Hahaha, oh man, this is making me laugh.  Do you give him a little smack when he does this?

Wth is wrong with our dh's?  Seriously!

welshgirl and hamilton, the three of us should report back to eachother on Monday to see if any of us will actually get a date night tonight lol

• imagehamilton.ja:

I'm going to try for a date night tonight but we'll see what happens. I had intended to last night but I was just in no shape for it. I spent most of the evening curled up in bed after dinner and insisted that Bruce sleep with us all night so that put a damper on things.

That would put me out of the mood for a good few months!!  Oh my word. Seriously??

We'll have to see what happens. At the moment, DH is more excited because I said I have a cupcake for him for pudding tonight. Oh dear.

• imagewelshgirl:

We'll have to see what happens. At the moment, DH is more excited because I said I have a cupcake for him for pudding tonight. Oh dear.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! Stick out tongue
  • Well, the cupcake does sound really nice! I always tip DH off that I'm in the mood by providing a nice meal and dessert. haha... I show my love through food clearly.

And yeah, he then looks at me and waggles his eyebrows after those comments. I suppose it is nice that he still finds me sexy even when I've been breastfeeding for so long but I don't need a reminder about that right before he wants to hop in bed. It's a bit of a mood killer! 

• *chalks another one up for remaining kidless*

Thanks ladies!  My FI appreciates your efforts.

I'm not joking. lol