May 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Weekend Plans?

Good morning ladies! What's everyone up to this weekend?

We have a wedding to go to tomorrow and I'm getting my hair cut on Sunday. H just started classes again this past week, so we don't have much planned to give him plenty of time to do homework.

Re: Weekend Plans?

• Happy Friday!!!

Tonight I'm throwing J a surprise birthday party!  He has noooo idea.  Last weekend we went camping in lieu of a party, but he had such a miserable time (terrible rain and bears), so I decided to do something fun this weekend.  I hope it goes off without a hitch!

Tomorrow my mom's coming to see me.  She's taking me to get my hair cut and eyebrows done (I'm broke).  And we might go to the State Fair (if it's not gross out).  And I'm hoping I can get a "back to school" shopping trip!  Yes, I'm still spoiled by my mother Big Smile

Sunday will probably just be a lazy day, which is good bc next week is crazy busy.

• it's ok carly, i still get excited when my dad invites me to Sams Club wiht him bc i know that means he's buying :)

not too much tonight or tomorrow...but sunday Bennett and I are taking a road trip to the outlet malls to meet Thore and Audrey! some new outlets opened about an an hour and a half from me so we're gonna go get some lunch and check them out!

the rest of my time this weekend will probably be spent cleaning and getting things ready for football season (i seem to never have time for anythign once football starts). H will be working on the bus sat and sun.

image June 2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i have a bachelorette party tonight and all day tomorrow then sunday i am meeting up with amanda and bennett to shop! its going to be a good weekend!
  • tonight we're going to a dog event in annapolis. tomorrow is a trip to the park and helping my mom clean out a storage unit. sunday - lots of errands and hopefully some relaxing!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Good Morning!

Tonight I'm going to the gym and just making dinner while hanging out with H.

Tomorrow we're headed over to our friends.  I have my women's fantasy draft and then H has his guys one later on...we'll just stay eat, drink and be merry and stay the night.

Sunday I have to clean out and wash my old car because H's aunt may buy it (here's to hoping) and Round Up and trim back our bushes/flowers while H has another fantasy draft!

• Hello ladies!!!!  I am going to visit my mom in NC for her birthday this weekend, woohoo.  I've have a ton to do before I leave and I already wasted most of my morning, so I probably won't be on much for the rest of the day.  TGIF!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Tonight H and I are going to get something to eat, nothing really exciting.

Tomorrow I am working a booth at a consignment sale for my Thirty-One business and then my brother is coming to town (he lives about 3 hours away) for dinner.

Sunday we have church and a "back to school" dinner after church.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

• Wow, everyone has cool plans.  We have nothing going on tonight, tomorrow we are visiting hubs' dad over on the west coast of FL, and no plans for Saturday night or Sunday.  We're so boring.
  • image colenmike:

Good Morning!

Tonight I'm going to the gym and just making dinner while hanging out with H.

Tomorrow we're headed over to our friends.  I have my women's fantasy draft and then H has his guys one later on...we'll just stay eat, drink and be merry and stay the night.

Sunday I have to clean out and wash my old car because H's aunt may buy it (here's to hoping) and Round Up and trim back our bushes/flowers while H has another fantasy draft!

You have a Women's fantasy team?!? SO jealous! I only have one girlfriend that enjoys football (my bff) as much as I do. I always have to play with the boys!

• Tonight: Chores, DH has to work Sad Sad wifey...

Tomorrow: Hike + picnic with DH, BFF and her BF. DH works in the evening

Sunday: Church with Granny, some more chores maybe and DH works in the evening.

The good news is that as a result of DH working all weekend this weekend we get to camp the next!